Penang Foods

When I heard the name of Penang, I will thinking on chay koay teow, asam laksa, tau sah bang and etc... but now I have one more food in my list of food in Penang..

Is Chana.. The owner said it only have in Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera) and famous in whole Malaysia O.o.. So geng.. I just try it for 1st time, taste like mee goreng.. :P yummy.. It mix with onion, chickpeas, curry powder and many of crispy indian ecstasy..Asam Laksa - Just downhill from Kek Lok Si Temple, many people will waiting for their seat..

Chay Koay Teow - We can find it everywhere in Penang, but why I just post this !

Is because I have wait and queue for 20 minutes for it in Gurney Food Court.. Sorry I forget what is the stall no, but you can see have a lot of people queue up to wait their turn to order.. I curious why so many people queue up for it.. Is really yummy due to full of 'wok hei' and not very oily..


1 comments:

MY Life Zone said...

I like the char kuey teaw....