Nihon Kai Japanese Restaurant @ Old Klang Road

The restaurant is recommended by my friends for our gathering.. If my friend didn't said, I also don't the place have a japanese restaurant in the area.. Because the restaurant is not location in front of the main road..

Here is the restaurant at night ( Green colour shoplot )

The Menu - the price is reasonable but the food need to try 1st..

There we go for 1st set dinner that order one of my friend - Mixed Seafood Bento


Grilled Salmon Set with Teriyaki sauce - The salmon is over cook so not so yummy to eat.. - RM 21.00

My set dinner - Salmon Sashimi with Fried Tempura Set - RM 24.00

It is 'Fresh' salmon.. Have a try for salmon sashimi lover..

Juicy Gyoza - Normal, not that yummy that i though.. - RM9.00

Teriyaki Chicken - Is nice to eat with rice..

Udon - Cute cute udon..

Location and contact no ( you can book a room for a group of friend at there ):



2 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for the nice food pics. I plan to go eat there next week.

Michael

Sunnie Chin said...

Thanks for viewing my food blog. Enjoy your food.. :D