Shabu-Shabu @ Kuchai Lama

The restaurant just opposite my office, my colleagues treat me lunch for my birthday.. Thank you very much for my colleagues..

I have research a bit of this restaurant, many people said at Puchong there have a restaurant with same concept but more yummy.. Maybe will try Puchong there soon.. So we continue with Shabu-Shabu now..

Here is the restaurant just in front the main road

Internal of the restaurant, Japanese style..

Menu, select for your choice.. Set or Buffet.. Set will be start from RM 9.90 and Buffet will be RM 28++ .. We have chose for Buffet, All Can Eat..
Is like sushi king, you can take any choices you like from the 'conveyor sushi belt'..

There will have 3 choices of soup you like: 1) Chicken, 2) Tomyam, 3) Miso
MUST Order - Meat Slice.. Just put in soup few minutes then eat.. Wah, super yummy..

Each person have their own steamboat pot, more hygiene..
Small Crab.. Can use it to make your soup more yummy..

Many Choices of Sauce..

Ice-cream Time.. But the ice-cream is not nice, too much 'pewangi'..

For me, i think just normal steamboat.. It special is their steamboat in japanese style..

Location:-
Same row with Papa-Rich Cafe
Jalan Kuchai Maju 18,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama.

0 comments: