Taiwan's Foods

During Mother's Day, LS treat my mum went to have a dinner in a Taiwan's Restaurant in Kuchai Lama.. I like the Taiwan's food very much.. Yummy..

Our 1st arrived foods, it named as Taiwan Tempura.. Is crispy.. But I not sure what it make by, still guessing.... Maybe can ask the boss of the restaurant next time..



This is my favourite 'Chicken, rice and some dish'.. I recommaned for my mum, she also said very nice exspecially the rice and chicken (more yummy then KFC - not so oily).. Sorry I don't know what the name, normally i just see the photo that the menu given.. Hehe..



You can choose the set above with chicken or 'kau yoke' below
This is LS's favourite 'Steam Rice and some pork', she said have her mother cook style..

Name: Formosa - Esquire Kitchen of Taipei SDN BHD
Location: Just beside Kong Loong food court
Tel: 603- 79801888

0 comments: